1. Minimum entrance standards and admission criteria, set by the College from time to time.
2. The payment of a non-refundable application fee in the sum of R500 (Five Hundred Rand) which shall become due and payable upon submission of the application. The purpose of the fee is to cover the costs of administering the application.
3. The payment of an Enrolment Fee in the amount reflected in the schedule below, which fee shall become payable upon acceptance of an offer of place. 25% of the fee is non-refundable and the balance shall become non-refundable six months prior to the fist day of the month in which the student is enrolled to enter the College. The Enrolment Fee is paid in order to secure a place in the College as against other potential applicants on the waiting list.
4. A Contract of Enrolment entered into by and between the College and the Parent/s/Guardians/s of the Student.
5. Written agreement by the parent/s/guardian/s of the Student to abide by the Code of Conduct of the College.
It is specifically recorded that until the applicable enrollment fee has been paid and the appropriate contractual documentation pertaining thereto shall have been signed and executed, as the case may be, the Student shall not enjoy the benefit of a secured place in the College.